This Pleasant Hearth EPA Certified Wood-Burning Stove with Variable Blower heats up to 1,200 square feet providing effective indoor zone heating. Ideal for single-family or mobile home use with little assembly required. This stove is EPA certified with an 81% efficiency rating with emission at 5.1 grams/hr.
- Heats up to 1,200 sq. ft.
- Heating capacity up to 50,000 BTU's
- Log capacity up to 18-inch
- Burns up to 6 to 8 hours in one fueling
- Variable speed blower fan included
- Front-loading solid cast iron door
- Push/pull draft control level
- Stainless steel ash lip
- Brick lined firebox
- Chrome handle
- Large ceramic glass viewing area
- Air wash system for cleaner air
- Mobile home approved
- Fits 6-inch stove pipe
- EPA certified, and OMNI tested
- Washington state standard emissions approved
- Instructional DVD included
- Made in the USA
- Assembly dimensions: 31-1/4 in. height, 22-1/2 in. width, 27-1/2 in. depth, weight 247 lb.
- 5 year limited warranty
NOTE: This product ships via over-the-road common carrier truck. Carrier destination shipping charges are included in the order shipping fee that will be displayed in the shopping cart. This product is delivered to the ground level exterior of your home and requires signature upon delivery. For more information, please refer to our Terms & Conditions.
Note: This product may require up to 2 additional days for order processing prior to shipping