Plant Doctor Bale Maker is a prebiotic liquid hay and silage preservative derived by culturing a proprietary strain of Lactobacillus in a nutrient medium.
- Bale Maker is a liquid prebiotic forage preservative
- Inhibits mold growth and allows baling at higher moistures producing maximized nutrient content through higher leaf retention
- Reduce number of days between cutting and bailing
- Increase yield through reduced field & harvest loss
- Will enhance regrowth of hay plant by removing windrow sooner
- On silage, Bale Maker stimulates indigenous, beneficial micro flora
- May be used in conjunction with live-inoculant products for maximum crop protection