The Perfect Aire 14,700/14,500 BTU packaged terminal air conditioner with 5.0kW electric heater (15,000/12,200 BTU) can be used for new construction projects or retrofit requirements in hotels, apartments, hospitals and other commercial facilities. The unit can cool and heat rooms measuring approximately 550-700 sq. ft. and offers excellent energy efficiency, sleek design and a low profile footprint. It has an EER (Energy Efficiency Rating) of 9.5 and draws 6.73/7.34 (cool) - 22.0/19.7 (heat) A of current operating at 1,547/1,526 (cool) - 4,769/3,953 (heat) Watts.
- Power input is 30A, 208V/230V-60 Hz
- Features include: atomized condensate dispersion for assisted condensation removal and increased efficiencies during cool mode, compressor restart delay to prevent short-cycling and extend overall product life, high temperature protection during heat mode operation to prevent damage, memory function in case power is interrupted or lost during operation, automatic evaporator freeze protection, "Golden Fin" anti-corrosive coating to protect the condensing coil and closed-cell elastomeric insulation to provide exceptional energy efficiency and acoustic performance
- Unit dimensions are: 42 in. W x 16 in. H x 21 in. D
- Net/gross weight is 117.9 lb./143.3 lb. and the unit carries a thirty month, full replacement warranty
- Perfect Aire PTAC systems use non-ozone depleting refrigerant (R410A) and offer the perfect mix of performance and efficiency
- Unit is AHRI certified and UL listed in both Canada and the U.S.
Note: This product may require up to 2 additional days for order processing prior to shipping