Specifically designed for trail riding, the Outfitters Supply contoured backcountry breastcollar is a full 3 1/4 inches wide, distributes the weight of the saddle and rider equally across the chest of the horse.
- Contoured shape and position of the breastcollar will not choke the horse or mule on long uphill ascents.
- Over-check strap prevents the breast strap from slumping while going downhill
- Attachment straps (tug straps) attach to breastcollar D-rings or to saddle rigging for proper positioning
- Made from rich, top quality English bridle leather, and lined with latigo leather to prevent soring or chafing of your horse
- Handcrafted in Montana
- Fits most average horses and mules