The Tanto Folding Knife is part of Ontario Knife's second series of Joe Pardue Utilitac Knives. Situated in New York State's scenic Southern Tier, Ontario Knife Company produces one of the most comprehensive, wide-ranging product lines in the cutlery industry today. While being a worldwide supplier, the Ontario Knife Company is also a major supplier to the U.S. government and its military. Ontario has built its reputation on a heritage of uncompromising craftsmanship, quality materials and components, and a steadfast commitment to its workforce.
- Features AUS-8A steel blade at 0.115 in. thickness flat-ground at 40 degrees
- Liner Lock locking mechanism
- Thumbstud for easy one-handed opening
- Matte satin finished tanto blade style with square Zytel handle
- Blade has a hardness of 56-58 HCR
- Includes four-position pocket clip
Note: This product may require up to 2 additional days for order processing prior to shipping