The Ontario SK-5 Blackbird was designed by Paul Sheiter. In describing the knife he states, "I believe the more complicated a product becomes, the more likely it is to fail when your life depends on it. For this reason I designed The Blackbird SK-5 Knife to achieve maximum function delivered through pure simplicity."
- Blade is made from American made 154CM steel, known for its superior toughness, edge-retaining ability, sharpness and corrosion resistance
- SK-5's blade is 0.13 inch thick and features a full-taper grind
- Perimeter of the Micarta handle is rounded to provide a comfortable grip
- Handle is secured to the knife tang with stainless steel Allen screws
- Blackbird SK-5 comes with a MOLLE-compatible sheath with belt loop that features a rigid protective insert
Note: This product may require up to 2 additional days for order processing prior to shipping