The Ontario Knife OKC3S Marine Bayonet is used by the United States Marine Corps. This knife is unique in the fact that the blade is constructed using a thick proprietary blend of carbon steel. It has a non-reflective finish and an ergonomically grooved Dynaflex handle to reduce hand fatigue. Situated in New York State's scenic Southern Tier, Ontario Knife Company produces one of the most comprehensive, wide-ranging product lines in the cutlery industry today. While being a worldwide supplier, the Ontario Knife Company is also a major supplier to the U.S. government and its military. Ontario has built its reputation on a heritage of uncompromising craftsmanship, quality materials and components, and a steadfast commitment to its workforce.
- Partially serrated blade with a 1.75 mission serration
- Manufactured with a low-noise signature polyester elastomer in the handle
- Fitted internal stainless steel spring friction to secure bayonet
- Includes a ceramic-coated honing rod located on the back of the scabbard which is equipped with two load-bearing attaching straps with cross straps
- Includes glass-filled nylon sheath
Note: This product may require up to 2 additional days for order processing prior to shipping