This professional grade core plug aerator easily handles large aerating jobs at your home, farm or estate. This aerator is gentler on your lawn and more effective than standard tow-behind aerators due to the unique spring assisted design. The springs allow the plugger tines to articulate creating more defined holes and pulling out a perfect plug every time. Heavy-duty heat treated steel tines resist damage from rocks and roots providing years of worry-free use. Engage and disengage transport wheels quickly with the innovate foot lever. Enclosed weight tray holds up to 200 lbs. of additional weight for increased effectiveness.
- 48 in. coring path; 40 core points; aeration depth up to 2.5 in.
- Spring assisted tines for professional results
- Foot lever raises aerator into/out of transport mode
- 3/4 in. solid steel axle
- 11 Gauge powder coated steel frame
- 200 lb. weight tray
- 10 in. pneumatic turf tires
- Assembled dimension: 58.5 in. W x 45 in. D x 31.75 in. H