The benefits of Nutro Ultra Adult Dog Food include:
- Healthy Skin and Coat: Contains a combination of super foods like sunflower and flaxseed that are rich in essential fatty acids for a healthy skin and a shiny, soft coat -- one of the best indicators of your dog's vitality
- Lean Muscle Mass: Three animal proteins from chicken, lamb and salmon provide essential Amino Acids that help promote lean muscle mass
- Strong Immune System: Antioxidant-rich super foods like blueberries, pomegranate, tomatoes and cranberries help build and maintain a healthy immune system so your adult dog will have the best protection possible
- Heart Health: Contains nutrient-rich super foods like salmon, oatmeal and tomato, which help maintain a healthy heart
- Sharp Vision: Vitamin-rich super foods like carrots and spinach help promote healthy eyes and proper vision
Chicken Meal, Whole Brown Rice, Ground Rice, Rice Bran, Chicken, Lamb Meal, Salmon Meal, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Natural Flavors, Flaxseed, Oatmeal, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Soybean Oil (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Sunflower Oil (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Fish Oil (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Potassium Chloride, Egg Product, Tomato Pomace, Dried Pomegranate, Dried Blueberry, Dried Avocado, Dried Cranberry, Dried Pumpkin, Dried Spinach, Dried Carrot, Salt, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Ferrous Sulfate, L-Carnitine, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Biotin, Copper Proteinate, Niacin Supplement, Potassium Iodide, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (source of Vitamin B2), Thiamine Mononitrate (source of Vitamin B1), Sodium Selenite, Beta Carotene, Manganese Proteinate, Manganous Oxide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of Vitamin B6), Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K activity), Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement.
Crude Protein (min.) 26.00%, Crude Fat (min.) 12.00%, Crude Fiber (max.) 4.00%, Moisture (max.) 10.00%, Arginine (min.) 1.00%, Lysine (min.) 0.80%, Linoleic Acid (min.) 4.00%, Zinc (min.) 250 mg/kg, Iodine (min) 5 mg/kg, Selenium (min.) 0.30 mg/kg, Vitamin E (min.) 150 IU/kg, Taurine (min.)* 0.12%, Ascorbic Acid (min.)* 35 mg/kg , Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) (min.)* 0.10%, Alpha-Linolenic Acid (ALA) (min.)* 0.60%, L-Carnitine (min.)* 75 mg/kg , Beta Carotene (min.)* 0.50 mg/kg, Chondroitin Sulfate (min.)* 150 mg/kg, Glucosamine (min.)* 200 mg/kg
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Metabolizable energy (calculated) 3526 kcal/kg, 348 kcal/cup
5 lb.: 1/2 to 2/3 cups per day
10 lb.: 3/4 to 1 cups per day
20 lb.: 1-1/3 to 1-2/3 cups per day
40 lb.: 2-1/4 to 2-3/4 cups per day
60 lb.: 3 to 3-3/4 cups per day
80 lb.: 3-3/4 to 4-2/3 cups per day