NatureWise Feather Fixer™ is specially developed as a year-round life-stage product to help your flock get through molt quicker. It also supports healthy feather growth and egg production so your birds look and feel their best. It's your best choice for premium, high-quality nutrition.
- Premium nutrition to support feather growth and to get through molt quicker
- Supports feather growth during periods of molt or for year-round feeding
- Chelated trace minerals support feather regrowth and eggshell strength
- Health flock support from FlockShield™
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein minimum 18.0%, Lysine minimum 0.75%, Methionine minimum 0.35%, Crude Fat minimum 4.0%, Crude Fiber maximum 6.0%, Calcium minimum 3.25%, Calcium maximum 3.75%, Phosphorus minimum 0.45%, Salt minimum 0.25%, Salt maximum 0.65%, Sodium minimum 0.15%, Sodium maximum 0.23%, Manganese minimum 110 ppm, Selenium minimum 0.30 ppm, Vitamin A minimum 3,300 IU/lb, Vitamin D3 minimum 1,000 IU/lb, Vitamin E minimum 20 IU/lb, Lactobacillus acidophilus minimum 5.1 MIL CFU/LB, Lactobacillus casei minimum 5.1 MIL CFU/LB, Bifidobacterium thermophilum minimum 5.1 MIL CFU/LB, Enterococcus Faecium minimum 5.1 MIL CFU/LB
- Feeding Instructio Feed as the sole ration at the first sign of feather loss for hens and roosters over 16 weeks of age; transition to NatureWise Layer 16% after molting is complete. May also be fed to laying hens and mature roosters year-round for optimal feathering and brilliant plumage. Don't let feeders run empty. Keep clean, fresh water available at all times. Provide appropriate-size grit as needed. Make oyster shell available free choice from the onset of lay. If feeding a crumble-form product prior to feeding Feather Fixer, a week's transition of mixing the former product with the pelleted Feather Fixer may be required to encourage the birds to consume the pellets.