The Nature Power 400W Wind Turbine with MPPT Charge Controller harnesses the energy of wind to create clean, renewable energy for your home, cabin, farm, work sites or anywhere standard power is too expensive or not available. This wind generator is used to charge 12V batteries and mounts on any 1-1/2 in. Schedule 40 pole. Constructed from lightweight, weatherproof cast aluminum and marine grade paint coating, this renewable energy generator can withstand the harshest of environments. The unit can begin generating power at a low 7 mph wind and reaches maximum power of 400W or 27 Amp at 28 mph. Built in cut-out system prevents from going over the rated output and being damaged. The carbon fiber composite blades ensure low wind noise.
- Blade Diameter: 46 in.
- Blade Dimensions: 42 in. W x 26 in. L x 42 in. H
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Mounting Pole not included
- Maximum power of 400W at 28 mph
- Operates with wind speed as little as 7 mph
- Includes MPPT charge controller with digital display to obtain maximum power output
- Cast aluminum body which is safe for wind speeds up to 110 mph
- 3 Carbon fiber blades ensure low noise
- 1 year limited warranty
Note: This product may require up to 2 additional days for order processing prior to shipping