With its big red flowers, curled leaves, and spirally twisted branches, this easy-to-grow camellia brightens any shady spot. Its bold red blossoms emerge from late winter to early fall for a stunning seasonal display. An exceptional accent plant or filler for borders, landscapes, or large containers, 'Curly Lady' adds eye-catching architectural interest to the garden year after year.
- Includes (2) Camellia 'Curly Lady' in 4 in. pots and a detailed planting guide.
- Best grown in USDA Hardiness zones 7-10.
- Mature size is 6-8' tall and 4-5' wide.
- Performs best in part sun or filtered shade; morning sun and afternoon shade is ideal.
- Produces large red blooms and twisted branches.