This 3/4 HP MTA Motors Farm Duty Electric Motor is rugged, dependable and ideal for a variety of general purpose applications. With a high starting torque and a service factor of 1.2, this Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled (TEFC) single phase dual voltage motor is suitable for all types of equipment, including auger drives, barn cleaners, blowers and fans, pumps, table saws, winches, woodworking machines and various types of poultry, dairy and farm equipment.
- Manual reset button and thermal overload protection to prevent overheating
- Gasketed junction box and capacitor covers ensure that dust, dirt and other contaminants do not enter the motor
- Standard NEMA 56 frame features a flat base for easy mounting
- Diameter of the shaft is 5/8 in.
- Overall length of the motor is 11.4 in.
WARNING: Motor must be grounded in accordance with local and national electrical codes to prevent serious electrical shock.
Note: This product may require up to 2 additional days for order processing prior to shipping