The stylish Mossy Oak Nativ Living Country Tween Recliner features a mixed hardwood frame that is generously padded with densified fibers and polyester fiberfil to offer a comfortable, yet appealing place to sit and relax on. It is upholstered in the new "Country" camouflage poly/cotton with its appealing outdoor, woodsy camouflage pattern with branches, tree limbs, leaves, branches with pine needles and Mossy Oak logos in warm shades of browns, grey, black, white, green and golds.
- Over-stuffed backrest with gently rounded armrests
- Matching piece of fabric sewn from the bottom seat front to the top of the footrest offers a more uniform look when in the reclined position
- Bottom is covered with black upholstery fabric
- Round plastic feet on the bottom corners for added appeal and to avoid wear and tear of the fabric
- Ships fully assembled
- Made with pride in the U.S.A.
- 90 days limited warranty