Not all greenhouses are built the same and the Monticello 8 ft. x 16 ft. Aluminum Greenhouse by Riverstone Industries proves this to be true. The Monticello is proudly made in the USA, applying good old American ingenuity to make the best product for our customers and help to elevate the industry standards of all greenhouses. Constructed from the highest quality extruded aluminum (US grade - not the thinner & more brittle foreign aluminum) and coated as not to discolor over the years (guaranteed to contain 0.0% lead), our greenhouse uses on average more than 70 lbs. more aluminum than the average imported greenhouse. Why is this important? The weaker the framework the less snow the greenhouse can hold in the winter time before collapsing on itself. While most hobby greenhouses on the market us less expensive thinner walls and roofing materials (the crystal clear walls are as thin as .2mm), the Monticello uses professional grade 8mm twin wall polycarbonate. This is the same thickness as used in the commercial greenhouses. The twin wall polycarbonate acts as a double pane window, keeping cooler air in during warm months and insulating the greenhouse from cold air in the wintertime. This not only makes the Monticello more efficient to grow in for a longer period of time than other greenhouses but it also adds to the efficiency of growing, cutting down electric bills for those who choose to grow year round.
- Monticello greenhouse
- One side of commercial work benches
- Interior shade system
- Programmable watering system
- Greenhouse sink
- Superior materials that are more rigid
- The Monticello takes the average gardener 11 hours to assemble (not including base prep work /ground leveling)
- 7 ft. 6 in. tall at peak - above average interior height design helps with displacing heat within the greenhouse
- Integrated base
- Built-in rain water gutter system
- Automatic roof vent opener
- Hinged double doors with an opening of almost 6 ft.
- 4 ft. extension kit available separately
- 10 year limited warranty on the frame and Polycarbonate
Note: This product may require up to 7 additional days for order processing prior to shipping