MIBRO's 8-inch by 10TPI recip blade is made from premium Bi-Metal (BiM) material for ultimate flexibility and durability. Use this blade for cutting a wide range of materials - wood, nail-embedded wood, and various metals, including sheet metal, metal pipe, steel stud and metal channel. The 10 teeth per inch (TPI) cuts fast . for best results, metal material (wall) thickness should range from 3/16 to 1/4-inch. for wood cutting, material thickness should range between 0.5 to 5 inches.
- 8 in. x 10 TPI Bi-Metal (BiM) blade for cutting wood, nail-embedded wood, demolition work
- Fast, rough cutting in both wood and metal
- Made from Bi-Metal (BiM) steel - Shatter-resistent High Speed Steel cutting edge welded to a flexible High Carbon Steel back
- Bi-Metal blades are tough, versatile and last 10X longer High Carbon Steel blades
- Straight blade shape is ideal for edge cutting
- 0.035 in. thickness for flexibility in tight spaces
- Works with all major reciprocating saw brands, including DeWalt, Porter-Cable, Makita, Ridgid & Milwaukee