The Turn Box family is a very stable and compact knife sharpening system. It works well in the kitchen and it quickly breaks down for storage in a drawer. The turn box family of knife sharpeners is also great for outdoorsmen on the go because it is lightweight and stores easily into a backpack. It only takes a few swipes to maintain an edge (a bit more if you have a really dull knife). There are two pre-set knife sharpening angles in the wood block 20 degree and 25 degree.
- 25 degrees - this is used for most kitchen knives and provides a sharp, durable edge
- 20 degrees - this is used for those desiring a very sharp edge
- Some examples would be for filet knives or cutting tomatoes
- Lower degrees result in sharper knives, but require more regular maintenance
- This 2-Stage Knife Sharpening System features a hardwood turnbox with internal rod storage in the base
- Includes four 5 in. long alumina ceramic rods (2 medium grit, 2 fine grit)
Note: This product may require up to 2 additional days for order processing prior to shipping