With Klean-Strip® Premium Stripper, it takes 15 minutes or less to dissolve decades of built-up finishes. Our strongest stripper, Klean-Strip® Premium Stripper removes multiple layers of latex and oil-based paint, polyurethane, epoxy, varnish and shellac from wood, metal and masonry surfaces. The thick paste formula clings to vertical surfaces without runs or drips.
- Works in less than 15 minutes
- Removes multiple layers of any finish
- Thick brushable formula clings to surfaces
DANGER! POISON. MAY BE FATAL OR CAUSE BLINDNESS IF SWALLOWED. VAPOR HARMFUL. EYE & SKIN IRRITANT. USE ONLY WITH ADEQUATE VENTILATION TO PREVENT BUILDUP OF VAPORS. Do not use in areas where vapors can accumulate and concentrate such as basements, bathrooms, bathtubs and small, enclosed areas. Whenever possible use outdoors in an open air area. If using indoors open all windows and doors and maintain a cross ventilation of moving fresh air across the work area. If strong odor is noticed or you experience slight dizziness STOP ventilation is inadequate. Leave area immediately. IF THE WORK AREA IS NOT WELL VENTILATED, DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT. A dust mask does not provide protection against vapors. Contains Methanol and Methylene Chloride. Cannot be made non-poisonous. Methylene Chloride has been shown to cause cancer in laboratory animals. The risk to your health depends on the level and duration of exposure. Reports have associated repeated and prolonged overexposure to solvents with neurological and other physiological damage. Intentional misuse of this product by deliberately concentrating and inhaling vapors can be harmful or fatal. Avoid breathing of vapors or mist and contact with skin, eyes and clothing. Do not take internally. WARNING: Using this product will expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm.