At first glance, you might wonder, "What's up with this little knife?" But that's only until you get your hands on the Kershaw Shuffle. Once you do, you'll see how nicely the finger contours fit your hand, how useful that stubby little blade is, and how Kershaw's new K-Texture on the handle provides an extra secure grip. But that's not all. There's also the flathead screwdriver at the butt of the knife that doubles as a lanyard attachment. And then there's the handy bottlecap lifter built into the back of the knife. Yeah, we thought you'd like that.
- The blade steel offers good ability to hold an edge, strength, and hardness
- The K-Texture handle is exclusive to Kershaw
- Texture is composed of a repeating pattern of the Kershaw "k" logo
- Texture provides a little something extra to hang onto, which the Kershaw K-Texture on the Shuffle's handle does to perfection
- A liner lock secures the Shuffle's blade open while you use it, but also lets you close the knife easily when its tasks are done
- As a utility knife, a work knife, or just a great multi-function pocketknife, the manual opening Shuffle is a great choice