You know you do it. And you know you shouldn't. You should never use the blade of your knife, especially the blade of your folding knife, as a prybar. However, if you're pry-prone anyway, we now have the right knife for you. The Kershaw Barge features an integral prybar that extends from the backspacer of the knife. Now there's no need to even think about wrenching on something with your blade. Finally, you've got the right tool for the job, an actual prybar built into the back of the knife. Next time you need to pry, you know what to do. Grab the Barge!
- Shorter blade is a modified Wharncliffe with a fairly straight edge, which is a great shape for a general utility knife
- Edge is extra handy for when you might need to bear down on something you're cutting
- Stonewashed finish hides scratches easily
- Handle has a textured glass-filled nylon front scale for grip and a stonewashed steel back with sturdy frame lock
- Pocketclip is designed for tip-down carry and is left/right reversible