At about 80% the size of the larger version, the KA-BAR Combat Kukri performs just as well at clearing brush and small tree limbs. Its smaller profile makes it a little easier for toting around; at just shy of a pound, it's a more appropriately sized tool for combat carry as well.
- Kukri-shaped blade that is flat-ground to a 20-degree angle
- Non-reflective black blade has a Rockwell hardness of 56-58
- Strategically placed finger guard at the top of the handle protects hands
- Kraton handle is grooved and textured for a sure grip
- Includes heavy-duty polyester sheath
Note: This product may require up to 2 additional days for order processing prior to shipping