A design collaboration between Ethan Becker of BK&T and John Benner of TDI, the Ka-Bar Tac Tool smashes, bashes, prys, hammers and cuts. It is equally powerful at lifting stubborn hinge pins, prying open doors or windows, and hammering out glass as it is efficient at cutting 550 cord.
- Includes glass-filled nylon sheath
- Chisel Blade
- Non-reflective black coated blade
- Flat grind for extreme sharpness
- Blade Length (Inches): 7, Full Length: 12.5, Thickness: 0.25
- Material: Blade - 1095 Cro-Van, Handle - Grivory(Partially Serrated Edge)