Ideal for part-time homeowner use, the Jonsered 2250S chainsaw is a great all-around saw that's perfect for felling and pruning trees or cutting large amounts of firewood. Our patented Clean Power™ engine technology is powerful and environmentally friendly, reducing harmful exhaust emissions up to 75% and increasing fuel efficiency up to 20%. Unique turbo intake air cleaning technology separates and removes up to 97% of sawdust and other dust particles from air before it reaches the air filter, providing optimal performance with less frequent filter cleaning. This reliable, durable chainsaw also features Jonsered's Anti Vib® technology for vibration dampening and our Spin Start™ system for reduced starter cord resistance. It's also equipped with a side-mounted chain tensioner for fast, easy chain tensioning,
- Clean Power™ engine technology reduces harmful exhaust emissions up to 75% and increases fuel efficiency up to 20%, while providing raw power - even at low speeds.
- Spin Start™ reduces resistance in the starter cord up to 40% for easier starts.
- Chainsaw handles are insulated from engine and cutting equipment with steel springs, for lower vibration dampening and incredible ergonomics, effectively reducing operator fatigue on long work days.
- Tool-free, side-mounted chain tensioner for fast, convenient chain adjustments.
- Quick-release snap-locked cylinder covers enables quick, easy access to air filter and spark plug, with no need to loosen or remove screws.