With 780 ft.-lb. of torque, the W7150 offers users the convenience of cordless and the power of air. Optimized for the vehicle repair industry, the high-torque impact wrench is flexible and durable enough to withstand the harshest industrial environments. Whether you need a socket retaining ring, pin detent, or extended anvil, the high-torque impact wrench can be used for any job.
- POWER: With a high torque output and great power-to-weight ratio, you'll be able to work quickly and efficiently with the W7150 cordless impact gun without having to over-exert yourself.
- VERSATILE: With multiple retention methods and ergonomic design, this impact gun will work like a dream for any and all markets you're working in. From tire changing to maintenance repair operations, general automotive to heavy industrial bolting.
- RELIABILITY: Built to last and tested thoroughly, this tool will perform the same way whenever you need it.
- Steel-lined aluminum hammer case is designed to be strong and lightweight, while protecting interior components of this cordless impact wrench
- A lightweight, balanced, high-torque impact wrench that weighs just 6.8-lb tool/battery combo
- Variable-speed switch with electronic brake provides maximum control of cordless impact wrench and increases
- All-metal drivetrain is robust, durable and optimized for maximum power and efficiency
- Impact- and chemical-resistant housing protects against repeated drops and exposure to shop fluids