Handler 100 Flux-Cored Welder - A perfect wire feed welder for the beginner or personal user. Runs on 115V input power, welds up to 3/16 in. mild steel and is flux-cored only.
- Broad output range of 30 -100A - Allows you to weld up to 3/16 in. (4.8 mm) steel with flux-cored wire.
- Four output voltage settings - Four voltage ranges allow you to adjust the arc for different thicknesses.
- Spool hub assembly accommodates 4- or 8-inch spools - Offers you flexibility to use small or large spools of wire to better suit your welding needs.
- Built-in contactor - Keeps wire electrically "cold" until trigger is pulled which gives you ease of use.
- Durable feed head with quick-release drive roll tension lever - Positive feed with adjustable tension gives you easy access to thread new wire.
- Short circuit protection - Protects unit against current overload.
- Self-resetting thermal overload - Protects power transformer from thermal overload to provide you maximum reliability.