AirForce 27i - The AirForce 27i with MVP (multi-voltage plug) technology can be used on 120 V or 240 V input power. Clean cuts 3/8 in. steel.
- Dual-Voltage Capability with MVP (Multi-Voltage Plug) - Allows you to connect to common 120 or 240 V power receptacles without the use of any tools - simply choose the plug that fits the receptacle.
- XT30R Torch - Increases your comfort with an ergonomic safety trigger. Less of your time and money spent with more efficient cooling and economical replacement cutting tips.
- Wind Tunnel Technology - Saves you from replacing parts by preventing abrasive dust and particles from damaging internal components.
- Fan-On-Demand - The fan only runs when needed, reducing the dust and debris that is pulled into your machine.
- Power Factor Correction (PFC) Circuitry - PFC expands your work area via extension cord, while minimizing nuisance circuit breaker trips caused by voltage drops. Draws up to 30% less amperage for the same cutting range as compared to the competition.
- LVC Line Voltage Compensation - Provides you steady and cleaner-ending cuts by using peak performance power under variable input voltage conditions (15%).
- Internal Gas/Air Filter and Regulator - Automatically controls the amount of usage and flow of air or gas so you don't have to.
- Starts without High Frequency - Protects your unit by not interfering with or damaging controls or computers.