The Georgia Boot Comfort Core Low Heel Logger Waterproof Work boots are 6 in. high and are built for comfort. These boots are built with the Goodyear welt construction and a soft comfortable SPC leather. The premium nylon laces are guaranteed for life and there is milled brass hardware which helps extend the life of the laces. There is also removable brush guard kiltie to keep twigs and brush out of your boots and laces The Vibram rubber outsole is oil- and slip-resistant for secure footing on the job. There is a heel-stabilizing counter lock and durable triple-ribbed steel shank for added support. Inside there is a high-performance mesh lining and the patented CC7 Comfort Core insole. If you are looking for a lace-up boot that is all about comfort and durability get these Georgia Boot Loggers today.
- Insole has a 3-layer comfort system
- First layer is shock-absorbent polyurethane
- Second layer is all about heel and arch support
- Third and final layer is a memory foam for extra comfort throughout the day
- Composite toe built with the Ergo-Fit safety toe design to match contours of your feet, providing superior comfort and flexibility
Note: This product may require up to 2 additional days for order processing prior to shipping