The Georgia Boot Hammer HD Composite Toe Work Boot is all about durability and comfort for long days on the job. HD stands for heavy-duty and that is exactly how these boots were made. They were built with the Goodyear welt construction and quadruple stitching for superior quality that will last. These 6 in. boots meet ASTM F2413 standards for both protective toe and electrical hazard classifications. The Ergo-Fit safety toe is designed to match contours of your feet, providing superior comfort and flexibility. To add to the comfort and fit of the shoe there is also a wide load toe box. This boot is all about durability and comfort; get a pair of the Georgia Boot Hammer boots today.
- Rubber outsole is oil- and slip-resistant and has an abrasion-resistant heel
- Upper part of the boot is made of full-grain leather which makes these boots easy to break in
- Milled brass hardware which extends the life of the laces
- Features the Georgia Waterproof system and inside has a high-performance mesh lining
- CC5 comfort Core removable PU insole adds to the comfort of the boot
Note: This product may require up to 2 additional days for order processing prior to shipping