Frontline Tritak will quickly and easily get rid of any existing fleas and ticks on your pet while offering protection from any further infestations for a full 30 days. Its fast-acting triple-action formula will also wipe out any flea eggs and larvae to successfully break the flea life cycle. It also starts killing ticks in as little as 1 hour. Frontline Tritak kills fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae, ticks and chewing lice on dogs and cats. In dogs it also controls mites that may cause sarcoptic mange. Apply once a month on your cat or dog by emptying the entire contents of the Frontline Tritak tube between the shoulder blades. Avoid getting the product in your pet's eyes or mouth. Discard the empty applicator tube in the trash. Sensitivities may occur after using any pesticides. Your pet may experience some temporary irritation at the site of the product application. If signs of sensitivity occur, please bathe your pet with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs persist, consult a veterinarian immediately. The most common signs of ingestion are foaming at the mouth and excessive salivation.
- Kills fleas and ticks on your pets
- Starts killing ticks in as little as 1 hour
- Stops the flea life cycle by destroying flea eggs and larvae
- Protects your pet for up to 30 days
- Minimizes the risk to your pet of tick-borne diseases
Frontline Tritak contains 3 ingredients (Fipronil (9.8%), Cyphenothrin (5.2%), (S)-Methoprene (8.8%)) to kill adult fleas, flea eggs and even flea larvae, which stops the flea life cycle and stops fleas from biting your pet.
- Hold your dog or cat in place with one hand
- Invert the tube of Frontline Tritak over your pet between the shoulder blades and use the tube's tip to part his or her hair
- Squeeze the tube to apply all of the solution to your pet's skin
- Hold your pet for a few seconds or until all of the solution is absorbed into the skin
- Wrap the empty tube carefully and place it in the trash away from your pet
Note: This product may require up to 2 additional days for order processing prior to shipping