Forney Premier Series Auto-Darkening Welding Helmets are the ideal helmets for hobbyists and beginner welders. These user-friendly, comfortable and functional welding helmets are economical for a wide range of basic needs. The Forney Premier Series Auto-Darkening Welding Helmets meet all related CE standards (DIN and ISO), EN166, EN175, EN379 and ANSI Z87.1 safety standards.
- Lightweight (less than 1 lb.), impact-resistant, fireproof shell
- Quick-fit, 5-point adjustable geared headband with sweatband mechanism greatly reduces head/neck strain and general fatigue caused by repeated lowering of the helmet during day-to-day welding operations.
- 5.97 sq. in. (3.62 in. x 1.65 in.) viewing area
- DIN 9 to 13 variable shade selection (TIG operable to 15 A)
- Two optical arc sensors help protect against the hazards of arc flash
- 1/1/1/2 optical clarity rating
- UV/IR coating to reduce scratching and discoloration of the lens
- 1/16,000 per second switching speed
- Cheater/magnifying lens compatible design
- External shade selector knob with grind option allows for quick shade modifications
- Internal switch controls include both sensitivity (high-low) and delay (min.-max.) adjustments
- Solar cells with non-replaceable 3V lithium batteries and automatic on/off technology
Note: This product may require up to 2 additional days for order processing prior to shipping