The Forney 324 190A MIG/Stick/TIG Multi-Process Welder is a versatile multiprocess machine capable of MIG, Stick, or DC TIG welding. It will work great for maintenance and repair, light industrial, farms, automotive, boats, and general fabrication use. This machine is MIG ready with regulator and gas hose and easily switches between welding processes. The Forney 190 MP is a new machine for Forney and offers quality features like spool gun capability (purchased separately), standard MIG and synergic MIG modes, stick electrode holder, quick "Euro" style disconnect torch, extra long power cord, longer gun/torch with common consumables and HD cast aluminum feed/drive system with geared idler and drive rolls. The quality, performance, and value of this machine will impress.
- Comes with MIG and Stick set up
- TIG torch and foot pedal are not included and available for separate purchase
- Input power is 120V or 230V (adapter plug included), CV/DC, 1-phase
- Maximum output is 190 amps
- 10 ft. (3.04m) MIG gun/torch
- 15 ft. (4.5m) power cord
- Acceptable spool sizes are 4 in. and 8 in.
- Acceptable wire diameters are up to .035 in.
- Acceptable electrode diameters are up to 1/8 in. and some 5/32 in.
- Weight is 43 lbs. (19.4 Kg)
- Standard U.S. gas hose set up
- Comes with an easy-to-read quick start up guide
- 5/3/1 warranty against manufacturer defects
Note: This product may require up to 2 additional days for order processing prior to shipping