The Forney 115FI Plasma Cutter has a built-in air compressor. The 120V plasma cutter uses electrical arc and compressed air to cut steel, aluminum and other conductive metals. Drag torch technology allows you to move (drag) torch directly across the metal surface for more precise cuts. This unit is easy-to-use and operate with thermal overload for protection. Forney Industries is one of America's longest operating family-owned metal working product companies. Founded in 1932, Forney offers more than 5,000 products for the hardware, automotive, farm & ranch and do-it-yourself markets.
- Post flow air cooling for longer life
- Main Vage is 120V; rated output is 12 amps; cut thickness is 1/8 in.- 1/4 in.
- Duty cycle is 25% @ 12 amps
- Weight is 35 pounds with torch length at 13 ft.
- Ground clamp length is 13 ft.
- Forney Industries must be notified in writing within thirty (30) days of any equipment to the original retail purchaser
- 5/3/1 warranty against manufacturer defects
Note: This product may require up to 2 additional days for order processing prior to shipping