An ultra-durable, ergonomic design provides comfortable use when cutting stems and branches up to 3/4 in. diameter. Fiskars Forged Pruner features forged steel construction for excellent durability and an ergonomic design with an angled cutting head that helps reduce wrist fatigue. A fully hardened, precision-ground forged steel blade stays sharp, and the handle includes non-slip grips.
- Ideal for cutting stems and light branches
- Angled cutting head reduces wrist fatigue and makes it easy to prune at awkward angles
- Fully hardened, precision-ground forged steel blade stays sharp, even through heavy use
- Forged steel construction offers lasting durability
- Non-slip grips
- Easy-open lock protects the blade during transport and storage
- Bypass blade style
- Maximum cutting capacity: 3/4 in. dia.