Field Tuff brings you a spreader that can handle large jobs with the FTF-350TST Tow-Behind Broadcast Spreader. This spreader has a capacity of 350 lb. to easily handle large jobs, allowing you to cover a larger area. The wide broadcast width saves you time and energy as it spreads seed or fertilizer over a wide area with each pass. This spreader contains three slide opening adjustments with infinite adjustment for each slide to give you greater versatility with your spreader. Adding even more versatility, are the large 15 in. pneumatic tires that allow you to work and travel over a wide variety of terrains so that you can get the job done, no matter where it is! To make transporting this spreader a breeze, the gear box easily disengages and the two in. ball hitch makes attaching this spreader behind your ATV, UTV or utility tractor fast and simple. Constructed of all steel, this spreader is heavy-duty and durable to suit your toughest needs. Field Tuff's spreader is the perfect solution to all of your spreading needs, whether it be seed, fertilizer or salt for winter ice control. This spreader handles it all and is a quality product that you can count on!
- Field Tuff's Tow-Behind Broadcast Spreader is the perfect way to spread seed, spread fertilizer, spread salt for winter ice control and so much more
- Handles large loads with a capacity of 350 lb.
- Large 15 in. pneumatic tires can easily travel over varied terrains and the wide broadcast width adds efficiency and speed to your job
- Easily attach to your ATV, UTV or utility tractor with the two in. ball hitch
- This spreader contains 3 slide opening adjustments with infinite adjustment for a versatile product
- Constructed of steel for a durable and long-lasting product
- Transportation is made easy with the gear box on this spreader, which disengages with ease and allows you to easily transport the spreader to wherever the job may be
- Ground driven and ideal for large foot plots and large yards
Note: This product may require up to 2 additional days for order processing prior to shipping