This Fi-Shock durable aluminized steel wire comes in a spool of 1000 ft. of 12-1/2 gauge wire and is an excellent wire for your high tensile fence. This spool of Fi-Shock Aluminized Steel Wire for the electric fence system has a breaking load of 1500 lb. and a tensile strength of 180,000 psi. Both porcelain and plastic insulators can be used with steel wire.
- Durable aluminized steel wire for high tensile fences
- Spool has 1000 ft. of 12-1/2 gauge wire
- Breaking load of 1500 lb.
- Tensile strength of 180,000 psi
- Can be used with porcelain or plastic insulators
- Aluminum coating makes wire 4 times more conductive than steel
- Will not rust