Dura-Pen is indicated for the treatment of the following bacterial infections in beef cattle due to penicillin-susceptible microorganisms that are susceptible to the serum levels common to this particular dosage form, such as: Bacterial Pneumonia (Shipping Fever Complex), Upper Respiratory Infections such as Rhinitis or Pharyngitis Blackleg.
- For use on beef cattle ONLY
- Effective dual-acting - Penicillin G Procaine and Penicillin G Benzathine
- Dual activity - both fast acting and long-lasting
- Broad spectrum of activity
- Efficient and economical - reduces time, labor, and stress associated with frequent injections
Beef Cattle: 2ml per 150 lb. of body weight given subcutaneously only. See package insert for complete instructions and precautions.
Ingredients (Each mL of suspension contains):
Penicillin G Benzathine - 150,000 units
Penicillin G Procaine - 150,000 units