Durvet Aspirin Bolus is to be used orally as an aid in reducing fever and in relief of minor muscular aches and joint pains in cattle and horses.
- 50 count jar
- For use on: cattle, calves, horses, and foals
- Powerful 240 grain boluses give the animal quick relief
- Salicylates are readily absorbed from the digestive tract
- After absorption salicylic acid is distributed uniformly throughout the body, relaxing the smooth muscles of the blood vessels relieving pain
- Salicylates will not affect the heart of the animal
- Antipyretic properties help lower body temperature and keep animals more content in extreme heat
Administer orally. Allow animals to drink water after administration.
Horses (mature) - 2 to 4 boluses
Foals - 1 to 2 boluses
Cattle (mature) - 2 to 4 boluses
Calves - 1 to 2 boluses