DuMOR Probiotics is a multi-species dispersible powder probiotic supplement.
- For use with cattle, horses, swine, goats, sheep and poultry
- Contains a source of live, naturally occurring microorganisms
- Helps maintain appetite and support healthy digestion in animals during periods of stress
- Convenient to use, mixed with water or top-dress with feed
- Convenient measuring scoop is provided
Sucrose, Dried Whey, Silica Dioxide, Dried Enterococcus Facium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Fermentum Fermintation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium Longum Fermentation Product, Dried Pediococcus Acidilactici Fermentation Product.
Guaranteed Analysis: Lactic Acid Bacteria (min.) 15 Million CFU/g (Enterococcus Facium, Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Lactobacillus Casei, Lactobacillus Plantarum, Lactobacillus Fermentum, Bifidobacterium Longum, Pediococcus Acidilactici)
Dairy and Beef: Calves - 5g/head, Adult - 15 g/head
Swine: Nursery - 2g/head, Adult - 5 g/head
Equine: Foals - 5 g/head, Adult - 10-15g/head
Sheep and Goats: 5 g/head
Poultry: <1.0 lb. 1/3 tsp. per bird, 1.0-10 lb. 1/2 tsp. per bird, >10 lb. 1 tsp. per bird