DuMOR Joint is a premium pelleted joint supplement for all classes of horses and ponies. Dumor Joint provides a comprehensive blend of key ingredients that are designed to help maintain cartilage, connective tissue and joint mobility. Now includes grape seed extract — an excellent antioxidant.
- Key ingredients for support of healthy joints (per 1 oz. serving):
- 5,000 mg. Glucosamine HCl
- 1,000 mg. Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)
- 250 mg. Chondroitin Sulfate
- 30 mg. Grape Seed Extract
- 20 mg. Hyaluronic Acid
- Formulated with calcium ascorbate and grape seed extract (antioxidants)
- Made with alfalfa, oatmeal and molasses for enhanced palatability
- 128 daily servings (maintenance) for 1 adult horse (1,100 lb.)
Active Ingredients (per 1 oz.):
Glucosamine HCl (shellfish) — 5000 mg, methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) — 1000 mg, calcium ascorbate — 500 mg, chondroitin sulfate (porcine) — 250 mg, grape seed extract — 30 mg, hyaluronic acid — 20 mg.
Calcium propionate, dehydrated alfalfa meal, distillers grains with solubles, feeding oatmeal, ground corn, molasses, natural and artificial flavoring, sorbic acid (a preservative) and vegetable oil.
Directions for Use (1,100 lb. horse):
The enclosed scoop holds approximately 1 oz. Give 2 oz. per day for the first 3-4 weeks (loading dose). After the first 3-4 weeks, give 1 oz. per day (maintenance dose). Adjust dosage according to the weight of the animal.