The Dorcy 4 AAA Polycarbonate Wide Beam Flashlight features three lighting modes, which when combined provide more than 220° of illumination. The first mode gives you a powerful center beam with 225 lumens of power. The second mode is a wide broad beam array, which provides 250 lumens of power and lights the areas on either side of you. In the third mode, both the center beam and the wide beam are on, resulting in over 220° of illumination and 350 lumens of output.
- Run times are 5.5 hours in center beam mode, six hours in broad beam array mode and three hours of continuous run time in the all-on mode
- Wide Beam evenly distributed "edge-to-edge" light pattern illuminates one's entire periphery without blinding the user
- Provides for increased situational awareness, safety and security
- Polycarbonate design is rugged
- IPX4 waterproof
- Requires 4 AAA batteries to operate