The Dirty Hand Tools Tow Behind Brush Mower features a 15 HP Kohler SV 471 EPA/CARB approved engine with electric start a 46 inch cutting width and adjustable cutting height (4.5, 5.75, 7, or 8 inch). It has chain debris guards both front and back, breakaway blades (2.5 inch wide by 0.25 inch high by 17.5 inch length), and push and pull bars. The brush mower has a cutting capacity of grass up to 4 feet high, up to 1.5 inch thick saplings. It features 195 mph blade speed (17,180 feet a minute), 18 inch diameter all-terrain wheels, key switch remote controls and a 2.6 gallon fuel tank capacity.
- 46 inch cutting width.
- Cutting capacity of 4 feet grass height, up to 1.5 inch thick saplings.
- Breakaway blades.
- Adjustable cutting height (4.5, 5.75, 7, or 8 inch).
- Chain debris guards front and back.
- 195 mph blade speed
- 18 inch diameter all-terrain wheels
- key switch remote controls
- 7 Cutting Deck Offset Options
It is back by a 2 year limited warranty for added peace of mind.