Grow your own fresh fruit with this delicious "traditional" strawberry. Strawberry "Temptation" is an everbearing variety that will produce a steady supply of bright red medium-sized fruit throughout the growing season. "Temptation" produces fruit on a very well presented plant. Its vigorous, compact growth is excellent for hanging baskets, grow bags, pots, and patio containers, as well as, open ground production. It doesn't produce runners but the flavor of the bright red berries is just as delicious as all of the others. Growing strawberries is really easy and because "Temptation" is a compact grower, it is perfect for the home garden!
- Will grow just about anywhere in the garden, if they get at least 6 hours of sunlight and the soil is nice and rich
- The biggest problem is getting to the fruit before everybody else in the family pinches them
- To enjoy fresh, juicy strawberries from your own garden, begin by setting plants out as early as possible in the spring
- Spade the soil deeply and set the plants in double or triple rows
- Strawberries also do well planted in containers