Suffolk Red seedless grape is one of the tastiest seedless grape varieties. Suffolk Seedless grapes are an American red dessert variety with very tender skin and taste delicious eaten fresh. Suffolk Red produces open bunches of bright red fruits. The soft skins of this variety make the fruits almost melt in the mouth. With a gorgeously sweet and fruity flavor, the fruits are literally bursting with juice - making them not only perfect for eating but also for winemaking and juicing.
- Produce a good Autumn show as the foliage colors to rich oranges and reds
- Suffolk grapes are round, firm, and meaty
- They produce medium sized fruit on long, loose clusters, with colors varying from bright red to grayish pink
- Suffolk grape vines need direct sun to develop maximum red color
- This grape is moderately winter hardy and is a good choice for a garden or commercial production
- They are self-pollinating and are early to mid-season harvest