Weather changes, terrain varies, and sometimes you find yourself traveling further afield than planned - the Vital is designed for the unknown and the unexpected. Light, fast, aggressive, yet stealthy. Let your feet help you disappear into your environment.
- Abrasion-resistant leather and textile upper
- Danner® Dry waterproof protection
- Lock and load lacing system: ghilles across the forefoot for secure fit and locking speed hooks for quick, quiet lacing
- Mesh liner layered over Danner® Dry on tongue to help regulate both moisture and temperature
- Multi-density foam patterning eliminates hotspots and pinch points
- Danner® Plyolite™ EVA midsole offers lasting support and rebound
- TPU heel clip for enhanced support and stability
- Danner® Vital outsole provides grip on moss, rock and slick surfaces
Wear and tear, including wear holes, snags and worn stitching.
Failure to adequately maintain the product, including proper cleaning and leather conditioning.
Alterations, modifications or repair work performed by anyone other than Danner.
Products returned beyond the applicable warranty period, or used other than in the manner intended.
Damage caused by chemical or other foreign body contamination.
Use of any safety-toe boot (NMT or steel) after the boot has sustained an initial impact in excess of the specified ANSI rating for such boot. The safety toe may be shattered or otherwise damaged as a result of such impact and the boots should not thereafter be used in any environment that requires a safety toe.
Cuts, abrasions, or damage resulting from accident, neglect, abuse, misuse or from other than normal and ordinary use of the product.
Improper or inadequate fit (once footwear product has been worn/used).