Zero break-in time, no hot spots, and plenty of room in the toes - these are just a few of the things you'll notice after a day spent in our Crafter work boots. Spend some more time in them and you'll appreciate the durability of the triple-stitched, oiled nubuck leather; but it's the extra-plush DCS footbed that you'll appreciate long after you've called it a day.
- Durable, waterproof, oiled nubuck leather upper
- Anatomical design and broader toe box for a more responsive fit
- Breathable, moisture-wicking mesh lining
- Patented dual-density footbed for cushioning and underfoot air circulation, with an Airthotic® heel clip for support
- Nylon shank
- Danner® Comfort System platform offers superior comfort, support and durability
- Danner® Crafter oil-and-slip-resistant outsole offers superior traction with a low-profile 90° heel
- Electrical hazard protection ASTM F2892-11 EH
Wear and tear, including wear holes, snags and worn stitching.
Failure to adequately maintain the product, including proper cleaning and leather conditioning.
Alterations, modifications or repair work performed by anyone other than Danner.
Products returned beyond the applicable warranty period, or used other than in the manner intended.
Damage caused by chemical or other foreign body contamination.
Use of any safety-toe boot (NMT or steel) after the boot has sustained an initial impact in excess of the specified ANSI rating for such boot. The safety toe may be shattered or otherwise damaged as a result of such impact and the boots should not thereafter be used in any environment that requires a safety toe.
Cuts, abrasions, or damage resulting from accident, neglect, abuse, misuse or from other than normal and ordinary use of the product.
Improper or inadequate fit (once footwear product has been worn/used).