The Cub Cadet XT1 Enduro Series 42 in. 18 HP Hydrostatic Riding Mower features category-leading strength, comfort and versatility. It's loaded with an 18HP Kohler OHV engine for powerful performance and a hydrostatic transmission drive for smooth and simple operation that eliminates the need for shifting - just push the pedal and go. The Signature Cut 42 in. deck and incredibly responsive steering system maneuvers around obstacles with ease, and the sloped, adjustable seat and soft comfort-grip steering wheel provide the ultimate in handling and comfort.
- Responsive, automotive-style steering offers comfort and command at every turn
- LED Headlights for extended life and enhanced visibility in all weather conditions
- 12 easily selectable cutting height positions and a smooth lever-engaged PTO provide the perfect cut
- 16 in. turning radius provides smooth cutting and maneuvering, whether straight away, or around obstacles
- Innovative Cub Cadet open high-back seat that is designed with an oversized base and elevated back support
- Soft-touch, rubberized comfort-grip steering wheel provides a solid feel and controlled steering
- E-coat corrosion defense system resists wear and tear
- Push-Button Cruise Control maintains a desired speed for consistent mowing
- Easy-fill 3 gallon fuel tank with sight gauge provides side and operator position fuel level
- Quick-connect deck wash system provides high pressure water that cleans out grass and debris built up under the deck
- Optional multi-seasonal attachments provide year-round versatility, including a twin bagger, snow thrower, sun shade/snow cab, snow blade, mulch kit, steel and poly carts, and a rear spreader (sold separately)
- Ideal up to 1.5 acres/flat to slight hills
- 5-year chassis/front axle and 3-year powertrain limited warranty
- CARB Compliant
NOTE: This product ships via over-the-road common carrier truck. Carrier destination shipping charges are included in the order shipping fee that will be displayed in the shopping cart. This product is delivered to the ground level exterior of your home and requires signature upon delivery. For more information, please refer to our Terms & Conditions.