The Cub Cadet RT 45 Counter-Rotating Rear-Tine Tiller is designed specifically for the tough task of breaking new ground by cutting through soil faster and deeper than forward-rotating tines.
- Tines are mounted behind the drive wheels for better traction, faster and deeper digging performance and precise overall balance
- Counter-rotating tines power through new ground, including even tough, hard-packed soil
- Extra-wide 18 in. tilling width gives you more tilling area with each pass, so you can cover more ground at a time
- Adjustable till depth up to 7 in.
- 208cc Cub Cadet OHV delivers high performance
- 1 forward/1 power reverse speeds
- 12 in. stamped steel tines
- Plow with adjustable loop handle and bail
- Front bumper
- 13 in. pneumatic, AG tread wheels
- 3 year limited warranty
NOTE: This product ships via over-the-road common carrier truck. Carrier destination shipping charges are included in the order shipping fee that will be displayed in the shopping cart. This product is delivered to the ground level exterior of your home and requires signature upon delivery. For more information, please refer to our Terms & Conditions.
Note: This product may require up to 2 additional days for order processing prior to shipping