When used as directed, CrystalClear pHGuard will stabilize pond water pH and maintain buffering capacity as safe levels between 80-240 ppm. pHGuard will help prevent wide pH swings which are typical from morning to night. CrystalClear pHGuard makes pond water safe for fish and plants and helps keep water quality problems from arising in the hot summer months. Keeping a properly buffered system is essential for the completion of the nitrification process which allows harmful ammonia to be converted to harmless plant food.
- pH buffer
- Prevents wide pH swings
- Sustains pH at safe levels
- Safe for all aquatic life
- Dosage Rate: Use 4 oz. of pHGuard per 1,000 gal.
- 2 lb. jar treats 8,000 gal.
- Routine Application Rate: Apply pHGuard once a week and after each water change.
- For Best Results: pH is typically lowest at dawn and highest at dusk so it is important to test pH at the same time of day