'Late Fry' ripens in fall and produces a hearty crop of large bronze muscadines. Muscadines are native to the southeastern United States and highly tolerant of pests and disease, making them easy for home gardeners to grow. 'Late Fry' is self-pollinating and requires no other varieties to set fruit.
- Includes one Muscadine 'Late Fry' in a 2.25 gallon pot and a detailed planting guide
- Best grown in USDA hardiness zones 7-10
- 'Late Fry' is a vine that can grow up to 20 ft. long
- Needs a trellis or other support system
- Self-pollinating, so no other cultivar is needed for proper pollination and fruit set
- Performs best in full sun
Note: This product may require up to 2 additional days for order processing prior to shipping