'Georgia Red' produces large red muscadines that hold well on the vine when ripe. Muscadines are native to the southeastern United States and highly tolerant of pests and disease, making them easy for home gardeners to grow. 'Georgia Red' needs a "perfect flowered" cultivar such as 'Cowart', 'Late Fry' or 'Carlos' to set fruit.
- Includes one Muscadine 'Georgia Red' in a 2.25 gallon pot and a detailed planting guide
- Best grown in USDA hardiness zones 7-10
- 'Georgia Red' is a vine that can grow up to 20 ft. long
- Needs a trellis or other support system
- Must be planted with a "perfect flowered" cultivar for proper pollination and fruit set
- Performs best in full sun
Note: This product may require up to 2 additional days for order processing prior to shipping